Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping Trip....

So I bit the bullet and took the family camping. When I say ME, I mean ME. It was my idea and I planned it all. If you know me then you know that I hate camping, but I know that my family enjoys it so I thought I could deal with it for one night and take the fam camping! I'm glad we only went for 24 hours (yes I kept track). I don't know if i could have done it much longer then that. I know there are a ton of pics, but I really don't know how to pick only a few of them. So WARNING LOTS OF PICS! I wish I would have gotten more with my parents because they were so great with the kids. I don't think we would have gone if they didn't come too. My kids just follow them around. I often wonder, "What's the point of their parents being here, when all they want are Papa and D." I LOVE that my kids enjoy them and that they are borderline obsessed with them! Enjoy!

Kayla and Chrissy

Sweetest picture.
Kayla is constantly attacking Chrissy for kisses.

Beaching himself out, enjoying the day away.
Kayla Marie.
Chrissy and Kayla running off.
Chrissy's look cracks me up. I was yelling at her to stop throwing rocks.
Kayla yelling at me for something.
Chasing squirrels...

As soon as Papa set up his tent, Cameron was right in there to set up his sleeping bag. He didn't even want to sleep with his family.
Cameron and Papa playing.
Cooking breakfast.
Cameron looking for the "birdie."

Kayla chasing squirrels.
Throwing rocks..
She makes the most mischievous faces.
Chrissy being sneaky.
Rory, my hot husband and I.
Concentrating so hard.
My mom looks so good and Cameron loves his D.
Kayla trying to be a fisherman herself.
Cameron is a serious fisherman.
Daddy trying to fish with his girls.
Right after I sun screened the Chrissy, she wipes her face...
And then Kayla did the same thing minutes later...

2 comments:

Me said...

I love those messy faces, so cute. It looks like you guys had a great time, I love camping!

Mary Jean Mar said...

Dear Amy and Rory: I'm so glad you are giving your kids these kinds of experiences and I'm also glad that I can stay here in my cool home and watch them camping and getting dirty and kissing each other and loving their grandparents. I especially love how dearly you adore your "hot" husband. That must means he's not getting deprived of anything that's near and dear to him. Tee hee. I love you so much Amy. You are the best little mommy. I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching you in this stage of your life. Love Grandma and Dale too