Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chalk, Water, and Pulling Hair.....

I figured it is summer now and I need to enjoy it, so I have been trying to get out of the house more with my kids. I started doing it after nap time because the front of our house is shaded and I don't have to worry about too much sun on my extra white kids. Or maybe because after nap time, I have more energy to chase them around? Who knows.... I wanted to buy some outside toys that they could all enjoy and when I found this little water table at Walmart I had to get it. The LOVE it. For the first little bit Chrissy and Kayla just drank the water, then they started playing with it.
Kayla getting hydrated...
Cameron with a very concerned "Cheese" look on his face....
Chrissy's face cracks me up in this picture...
Chrissy drinking sum of that "clean" water...
Kayla with a mouthful of water...
Chrissy running from Kayla as Kayla is pulling Chrissy's hair...
Kayla and Chrissy
Watering the garden... I think it is Kayla, but it might be Chrissy.. (What a GOOD mom I am)
Chrissy Jean
Kayla Marie
Cameron and Kayla coloring with chalk
Chrissy and Kayla
My sweet boy, Cameron.

1 comment:

Adam & Ady said...

Your kids are so cute! How in the world do you tell your girls apart? They look exactly the same to me. And I love the water table. So much fun!!!