Monday, May 11, 2009

Get off my face......





Cameron thinks he needs to sit on the cupboard when I'm cooking once in awhile. He loves to get in the fruit bowl and pick out what to eat. And this day he happened to want an orange. I wasn't the happiest with his selection because I hate peeling oranges and Rory was at work, so that left me to peel it. I LOVE eating them but I hate how the orange peel gets under your fingernails. I know, I'm odd.
The other picture is Cameron sitting on my face. I lay down on the kitchen floor once in awhile because my back hurts from time to time and this day Cameron thought it would be funny to sit on my face. When I told him to "Get off my face," he thought I was trying to be funny. That just made him want to sit on my face even longer. Don't understand why, but I'm not even going to try to figure out a 3 year old!

2 comments:

Me said...

Ok, next time you are at my house remind me to give you an orange peeler. I used to sell Tupperware and so I have a ton, they are the best invention EVER! They totally keep the orange peel from getting under your fingernails, I hate that feeling too.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

I hate peeling oranges too, that's why i never eat them. Unless someone else will peel them for me. I need to get an orange peeler from Sarah.