Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Adventure.....

Okay everyone that's on my case to update my blog HERE YOU GO! I've been doing sooo well with keeping my blog updated, but when I go 2 weeks not posting, people act like I am MIA!!!! Well this is what has been going on the past 2 weeks. We are trying to get all packed and cleaned by this saturday. Packing is QUITE interestig with 2 little ones, but we HAVE to get it done. THANK YOU THANK YOU MOM for keeping Cameron for a week!!! He would be sooo bored and into EVERYTHING!
If you are confused on why we are moving, Quick Update-Rory got a new job in Price. He is the new Store Manager of CJ's Do It Center. We will move into my parents house for a couple of weeks until we find a place of our own. I'm really SAD to leave Cedar City because I LOVE it here, but we both feel good about this job and new adventure in our lives.


FEEL BAD FOR US YET?

6 comments:

Charlie and Cassie said...

wow, im still trying to figure out how to have a life with 1 baby, let alone 3!! You are amazing, good luck in price maybe well run into you when we go home to visit my dad!!

Brian and Megan said...

I am soooo sad you are leaving!! Thank goodness for blogs!

Me said...

Looks like you are a packing fool! Hope the move goes well and we will get to see you soon.

Craig and Carolyn said...

So sad for us! We didn't even get togther like I was wanting to! Your girls are so cute! I was glad I could see them before you left!

KENNARDS said...

what? first i find out your mom is moving, and now i find out you're moving back to price! i think indiana is too far to live and stay updated! good luck. i don't envy you at all. but change is exciting!
celeste

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

I'm so sad you are gone! How did the move go for you?