Monday, May 11, 2009

Take a Bite out of That!

I am quite sad that my girls have been cursed with my legs. As most of you know I have been very insecure with my legs since Jr. High. When I took this picture of Chrissy and Kayla, I realized that they had my legs.. I'm sooo sorry girls! I will start apologizing now because hopefully when they are of age to care about what they look like, they will forgive me!
Apparently Chrissy was hungry because she tried several times to eat Kayla's butt... It was quite amusing... I think Kayla just thought it tickled. Maybe Chrissy was doing it because that morning Kayla was sucking on Chrissy's hair when I went to get them out of their crib.. Who knows! Again I'm not going to try to figure out my children.

2 comments:

Miss Tiffany :o) said...

What are you talking about?! Your pix are so cute! Love, love the leggins! :o)

Salinda W. said...

Hey Amy,
I just saw your blog on Kerri's and had to stop by and when I saw you had twins I had to say wow! congrats what a awesome mom you must be! Nice to see you!
Salinda