Sunday, May 10, 2009

Such a big girl...







It is kind of weird to make a post of Chrissy without Kayla, but I had to show some cute pictures of Chrissy sucking on her toes, sitting up, and one of her playing with Cameron's doll. Yes-Cameron does have a doll. I bought it for him a couple of years ago (with approval of his daddy), so he could become soft and familiar with having a little baby (now babies) around. The sad thing about twins is we or I am constantly comparing the two on each milestone. For instance, Chrissy lifted her head up first, Kayla soon followed. Kayla rolled over first, Chrissy soon followed. Chrissy has hair, Kayla is as bald as Papa. Chrissy can sit up, Kayla can sit up very fragile like. I know, I know, you really shouldn't compare your children, "everyone is different and everyone does things on their own timeline," I've heard it all before. Shame on me!

No comments: