Friday, May 1, 2009

Day at the park....


It's Friday and Rory is in St. George for work, so I thought it would be fun to take Cameron to the park, the girls too obviously. He was soooo funny. I hate to compare him to an animal(especially cause people know my views on animals-so not a fan!), but he kinda reminded me of a dog. When we got out of the car he started running for the grass, I had to direct him back to the car because I still had to get the twins out of the car and in their stroller. Then when we headed on the walkway, he went crazy and ran everywhere, all over the grass. He ran to the stream and laid down on his belly to look closer (that is where he reminded me of a dog). I am sure he was soo anxious to get out of the house because come to think of it, I don't think he has gotten out since we have been to Price... Sad, I know... Feel bad for us! JK!
He has been doing soo well potty training and was a little nervous to go to the park without a diaper on, but he did fabulous, with no accidents. He, of course, refuses to sleep in underwear, so I don't know how well he will do when he starts.... Back to the park....
Cameron grabbed one of those dandelions (the white ones that you make a wish with or sang, Momma had a baby and the head popped off, remember?), well he grabbed one and ran up to me and said, "Make a wish, mommy." Apparently my child is a genius because I don't know where he would have ever heard that before. He then wanted to play hide and seek and ran up to the tree and started counting to 20, but then he would tell me where to hide. Come to think of it, he played on the actual playground for about 5 minutes. So he doesn't need a park, he just needs grass, trees, and a stream.
It was definitely nice to get out of the house and not be in a rush to get back to see Rory on lunch... Oh and the best part about going to the park, we went to Top Spot and got fries and a hamburger.. Yummy! No wonder I'm at a stand still with my weight! I definitely don't eat the best! That is another story for another day.....
Okay now that I've rambled enough, I'm exhausted... My favorite time of day is here... NAP TIME!!! GO ME!!!!

No comments: